Rockfon® Traditions™ Embossed Metal Panels are an economical alternative to decorative plaster ceiling tiles. From antique to contemporary, Traditions™ embossed metal panels come in multiple patterns and offer considerable design flexibility. Most commonly used in restaurants, night clubs, hotels, casinos, lobby areas, retail stores or private residents these metal panels provide a striking statement to any installation.
Are you looking to make a statement with your new restaurant or casino? These design friendly metal panels help make any project pop. With convenient locations throughout New England, Merrimack Building Supply is able to get these Rockfon® products to customers quickly and cost effectively.
Features and Benefits
- Range of patterns to suit varied designs.
- Bare chromium treated steel (suitable for painting), or anodized finishes for superior aesthetics and corrosion resistance.
- 2” x 2” or 2” x 4” Lay-in panels designed for use with standard 15/16” T-bar grid allow for full plenum accessibility.
- 2” x 4” Nail-up panels are available for ceiling and/or wall applications. Nail-up panels are installed onto furring strips.
- Perimeter angles, cornices, and accessories are available for a complete, authentic installation.
- Ideal for applications such as restaurants, night clubs, hotels, casinos, lobby areas, retail stores, and private residences
Class A, flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E 84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Type XX, pattern 1 per ASTM E 1264
Ideal for applications such as restaurants, night clubs, hotels, casinos, lobby areas, retail stores, and private residences.