Rockfon® Spanair® Torsion Spring Concealed Metal Panels are durable, accessible, acoustically enhanced ceilings that are primarily used in airports, passenger terminals, corridors, assembly halls, convention centers and stadiums. All Spanair® Torsion Spring panels are constructed of recycled aluminum and come equipped with a factory installed EZ Spring™ feature for easy shipping and installation. Torsion spring panel attributes may contribute to LEED® Certification project credits
We are capable of distributing Rockfon® Spanair® Torsion Spring Concealed Metal Panels throughout New England. Our locations in NH, CT and MA make it convenient for our clients to get their materials quickly and easily with our extensive fleet of boom trucks, box trucks and flat beds.
Features and Benefits
- Torsion spring panels are constructed of recycled aluminum or high performance steel
- EZ Spring™ design allows springs to nest in panels for ease of job site installation
- Torsion spring panels integrate into and conceal the suspension grid with slotted face
- Torsion spring panels for use in interior applications.
- 24”x24”, 24”x48” and 24”x60” meet the requirements of IBC 2009 for installation in seismic zones (A through F).
- Square edge design
- Standard sizes of 24” x 24”, 24” x 48” or custom size
- Torsion spring panels available in solid or perforated designs
- Torsion spring placement allows for downward accessibility
- Easily incorporates air, fire, audio and other services
- Panels contain no organic compounds that support mold or microbial growth
- Torsion spring panel attributes may contribute to LEED® Certification project credits
- Torsion Spring Panels easily install in T-bar grid slotted to accept springs
- Class A Fire Rating (Non-combustible material)
- Acoustical enhancement with a variety of perforation designs and Acoutex™ backer
- 100% recycled content; recyclable at end of useful life
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E-84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Type = XX, pattern C, G ASTM E-1264
Create durable, accessible, acoustically enhanceable ceilings for airports, passenger terminals, corridors, assembly halls, convocation centers and stadiums.
Painted aluminum or anodized aluminum
Torsion spring panels contain no organic compounds that support mold or microbial growth
100% recycled content; recyclable at end of useful life