Rockfon® Spanair® Plank Hook-On Metal Panel Ceiling System are large scale concealed metal panels that can easily be installed into conventional exposed suspension or J-Bar systems. Spanair® Planks can easily be removed providing downward access to plenum without tools. Available in a wide range of sizes and finishes Spanair® Plank Hook-On Metal Panel Ceiling Systems are most widely used in airports, passenger terminals, corridors, assembly halls, convocation centers and stadiums.
As New England’s leading distributor of Rockfon® products we are proud to carry the Rockfon® Spanair® Plank Hook-On Metal Panel Ceiling System. With locations throughout New England we are your convenient and cost effective team for all of your Rockfon® needs.
Features and Benefits
- Planks are constructed of recycled aluminum
- Hook-On design utilizes simple grid-based suspension with J-bar on cross tees
- Hook-On planks for use in interior spaces
- Custom widths of 9” to 24”, and in lengths of up to 120”
- Planks available in solid or perforated designs
- Hook-On design for downward accessibility without special tools
- Cutouts available to accommodate lighting, fire, audio and other services
- Planks contain no organic compounds that support mold or microbial growth
- Plank attributes may contribute to LEED® Certification project credits
- Perimeter gasket on two sides facilitates ease of plank removal, plank alignment and anti-vibration
- Enhanced acoustical performance with optional Acoutex™ or glass fiber backing
- 100% recycled content; recyclable at end of useful life
- Panels include end to end alignment feature
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E-84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Type = XX, pattern C, G ASTM E-1264
Create long-spanning, monolithic, and easily accessible, acoustically enhanceable ceilings for airports, passenger terminals, corridors, assembly halls, convocation centers and stadiums.
.040 recycled aluminum
Planks contain no organic compounds that support mold or microbial growth
100% recycled content; recyclable at end of useful life