Rockfon® Planostile™ Snap-in Metal Panels are available in a variety of finish options including painted colors, metal, or wood finishes. Additionally, there are many perforation patterns available to offer increased acoustical performance and visual appeal. ROCKFON® Planostile™ Snap-in Metal Panels have exterior and interior applications and give designers and contractors the option to extend design aesthetics from the interior to the exterior or vice versa.
Interested in giving your next project a nice interior/exterior facelift? We have the Rockfon® products to help make your next project pop. With locations throughout New England, we can help educate you on all Rockfon® products and get you what you need quickly and affordably.
Features and Benefits
- Attractive and durable metal panels for grid-based suspension systems.
- Range of profiles and options offer great design flexibility.
- 24” x 24” system designed to withstand positive and negative wind pressure (UL 580 Assembly).
- Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold or microbial growth.
- Economical and durable.
- Enhanced acoustical performance with optional backing.
- Building system integration flexibility (HVAC, lighting).
- Sustainable: Aluminum panel is 100% recycled content. Steel panel is a minimum of 25% recycled content. All are 100% locally recyclable at the end of useful life.
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM 84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Type XX, pattern C, G per ASTM E 1264
Areas requiring durability and superior aesthetics.
Painted aluminum, painted galvanized steel, anodized aluminum
Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold or microbial growth.
Aluminum panel is 100% recycled content. Steel panel is a minimum of 25% recycled content. All are 100% locally recyclable at the end of useful life.