Rockfon® Planostile™ D Metal Ceiling Panels are durable metal panels used for grid-based suspension systems. These aluminum panels are made of 100% recycled content and have a range of profiles and finishes offering a variety of design options.
We distribute Rockfon® Planostile™ D Metal Ceiling Panels throughout New England. Our locations in NH, CT and MA make it convenient for our clients to get their building supplies quickly and cost effectively.
Features and Benefits
- Attractive and durable metal panels for grid-based suspension systems.
- Range of profiles and options offer great design flexibility.
- Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold or microbial growth.
- Economical and durable.
- Enhanced acoustical performance with optional Acoutex™ or glass fiber backing.
- Building system integration flexibility (HVAC, lighting).
- Sustainable: Aluminum panel is 100% recycled content. Steel panel is a minimum of 25% recycled content. All are 100% locally recyclable at the end of useful life.
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM 84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Type XX, pattern C, G per ASTM E 1264
Areas requiring durability and unique aesthetics.
Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold or microbial growth
Sustainable: Aluminum panel is 100% recycled content and 100% locally recyclable at the end of useful life