Rockfon® Intaline V-Base is an open plenum system created using metal baffles installed side by side to deliver a continuous linear façade. Rockfon® Intaline V-Base suspension ensures modular alignment and works with industry standard light fixtures and air diffusers. Available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes and shapes these metal ceilings contain no organic compounds to support mold or microbial growth.
We are a proud supplier of Rockfon® products throughout New England. Our three locations in Merrimack, NH, Boston, MA and Stratford CT make it easy for us to work with clients throughout the region. Contact us today to learn more about Rockfon® Intaline V-Base metal baffle ceilings and our other Rockfon® products
Features and Benefits
- Range of baffle heights and shapes.
- Variable baffle spacing.
- Tee grid based system for module alignment and ease of installation.
- Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold and microbial growth.
- Integrates with industry standard diffuser systems.
- 100% random access to plenum.
- Sustainable: Aluminum up to 100% recycled content / Steel minimum 25% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable.
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E 84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Create attractive open ceilings in interior spaces.
Painted aluminum, painted steel
Aluminum up to 100% recycled content / Steel minimum 25% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable