Rockfon® Intaline Round Base is an open plenum system created using deep metal baffles installed next to each other to provide a seamless linear appearance. Rockfon® Intaline Round Base baffles are attached to 15/16” ceiling suspension to ensure modular alignment and work with standard light fixtures and air diffusers. Available in a variety of finishes Intaline Round Base metal baffles give contractors and designers creative freedom when creating an interior space. Additionally, these metal baffles are up to 100% recycled and contain no organic compounds.
With locations in NH, MA, and CT, Merrimack Building Supply is equipped with the box trucks, boom trucks and flat beds to help make your building supply shipments on time and on budget. If you are looking to learn more about Rockfon® Intaline Round Base metal baffle ceilings or any other Rockfon® products, contact us today.
Features and Benefits
- Range of baffle heights and shapes.
- Variable baffle spacing.
- Tee grid based system for module alignment and ease of installation.
- Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold and microbial growth.
- Integrates with industry standard diffuser systems.
- 100% random access to plenum.
- Sustainable: Aluminum up to 100% recycled content / Steel minimum 25% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable.
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E 84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Create attractive open ceilings in interior spaces.
Painted aluminum, painted steel
Aluminum up to 100% recycled content / Steel minimum 25% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable.