Rockfon® Infinity™ Z (Razor Edge) Perimeter Trim® has a unique profile and gives the appearance of having a 0” depth acoustical ceiling. The unusual look allows designers to create reveal edge floating islands in suspension ceilings from factory engineered components. Made with aluminum, Infinity™Z Razor edge perimeter trim provides an attractive rust and distortion free perimeter that works seamlessly with standard grid and many other ceiling solutions.
If you are interested in this unique perimeter trim or any of the other quality Rockfon® products, we can help. Our three locations in NH, MA and CT allow us to work with clients throughout New England.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-fabricated perimeter for suspended ceilings.
- Smooth, flat 6” wide border.
- Gives the illusion of 0 depth acoustical ceiling.
- Straight sections with mitered corners.
- Engineered to project specifications.
- Compatible with all industry standard T-Bar grid systems.
- Sturdy extruded aluminum.
- Single piece construction for ease of installation.
- White, standard and custom painted colors.
- Sustainable: 100% post consumer recycled content, 100% locally recyclable.
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E-84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Free-floating islands, projections and transitions between ceiling heights.
100% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable