Rockfon® Infinity™ D (for 5/8” Drywall) provides engineered perimeter trim solutions for suspended drywall ceilings. Infinity™ D is an alternative to built-up drywall framing and works with standard 5/8”gypsum panels, including grooved and primed taping flanges for drywall compound and paint, Infinity™D offers designers unlimited possibilities when building light coves, floating islands or accents. Made from sturdy one-piece aluminum, Infinity™D has few visible lines and is free of rust or distortion.
We distribute Rockfon® Infinity™ D perimeter trim throughout New England. Our locations in NH, CT and MA make it convenient for our clients to get their building supplies quickly and cost effectively.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-fabricated perimeter for drywall ceilings.
- Three heights: 4”, 6” and 8”.
- Engineered to project specifications
- Straight or curved in the horizontal axis.
- Integrates with standard drywall grid ceiling suspension systems.
- Accepts 5/8” gypsum panels.
- Grooved taping flange for drywall compound.
- Primed for adhesion of joint compound and paint.
- Sturdy extruded aluminum.
- Single piece construction.
- Smooth monolithic surface with fewer visible lines.
- Ease of installation compared to drywall framing.
- Sustainable: 100% post consumer recycled content, 100% locally recyclable.
Class A: flame 0, amoke 0 per ASTM E 84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Free-floating islands, projections and transitions between ceiling heights.
100% post consumer recycled content, 100% locally recyclable.