Rockfon® Infinity™ CDX/SCD Engineered Perimeter Trim is designed to seamlessly integrate with Rockfon’s® Alaska and Sonar stone wool tiles with either a CDX or SCD edge. The profile of this perimeter trim allows for a consistent reveal (SCD) or no reveal (CDX) when creating floating islands or ceiling transitions. Engineered to project specifications all components are clearly labeled for quick and easy assembly.
We are capable of distributing Rockfon® Infinity™ CDX/SCD Engineered Perimeter Trim throughout New England. Our locations in NH, CT and MA make it convenient for our clients to get their materials quickly and easily with our extensive fleet of boom trucks, box trucks and flat beds.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless integration with Rockfon concealed stone wool tiles.
- Factory mitered corners available.
- Available in 6” Standard profile or Razor.
- Sturdy extruded aluminum.
- Engineered to project specifications.
- Smooth, rust and distortion free perimeter.
- Sustainable: 100% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable.
Integrates with standard ceiling systems.
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E-84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Type XX, pattern C, G per ASTM E-1264
Free floating islands, projections and transitions between ceiling heights that use Rockfon ceiling tiles with the CDX or SCD concealed edges.
100% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable.