Rockfon® Hygiene Plus are high performance stone wool ceiling tiles that are suitable for clean room type environments. Some of the primary applications include wet rooms/bathrooms, restaurants, kitchens, fitness centers, or laboratories. With an NRC of .90 these acoustical ceiling tiles have excellent sound absorption. Additionally, these ceiling tiles have a high fire performance and light reflectance.
We are a proud distributor of Rockfon® acoustic ceiling tiles throughout New England. With locations in New Hampshire, Boston, Massachusetts and Connecticut we are able to service our clients throughout the Northeast.
Features and Benefits
- High performance tiles are suitable for clean room type environments
- Does not contribute to the growth of MRSA
- Has a low particle emission (ISO Class 5, ISO14644-1) for better air cleanliness
- The rear side of the panel is covered by a back fleece. The edges are sealed.
- Excellent sound absorption (NRC = 0.90)
- High fire performance
- High light reflectance (LR = 0.83)
- Available in square lay in
Surface burning characteristics:
UL723 (ASTM E84) Flame Spread Index: 0
Smoke Developed Index (UL Labeled): 5
CAN/ULC S102 Flame Spread Index: 5
Smoke Developed Index: 0
ASTM E1264 Classification
Type XX – Stone wool base with membrane-faced overlay, Pattern E
- Wet Room/Toilet
- Fitness Centre/Locker Room
Stone wool (Mineral Wool) ceiling tiles with factory painted glass scrim surface
Stone wool provides no sustenance to microorganisms