Rockfon® CubeGrid® is an open plenum solution created using 15/16” ceiling suspension. It has no visible hanger slots or holes which make it the cleanest open cell suspension available on the market. Available in a wide range of colors, sizes, and finishes, contractors and designers are able to easily adapt the system into any aesthetic. The CubeGrid® configuration offers an intimate lower ceiling with an open concept feel that works well with industry standard lay-in lights and air diffusers.
We distribute Rockfon® CubeGrid® open plenum ceiling systems throughout New England. Our locations in NH, CT and MA make it convenient for our clients to get their building supplies quickly and cost effectively.
Features and Benefits
- Open grid system with finish on web and cap.
- Minimum number of holes in grid.
- Bulb forward cross tees minimize gap between main tees and cross tees.
- Painted and reflective finishes.
- Range of module sizes.
- Tee based system ensures module alignment and accepts industry standard fixtures.
- Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold and microbial growth.
- Uniform, clean appearance.
- Conveys intimacy of lowered ceiling while maintaining openess.
- Lower total cost.
- 100% random access to plenum.
- Sustainable: minimum 25% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable, global/regional manufacture.
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E 84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Intermediate Duty ASTM C635
Create attractive open ceilings in interior spaces.
Painted steel body, reflective and anodized aluminum cap,
Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold and microbial growth
Sustainable: minimum 25% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable, global/regional manufacture.