The Rockfon® BeamGrid® utilizes a wide beam open plenum solution in a large scale open cell ceiling system. BeamGrid® is available in a wide range of beam cross section configurations and sizes making it capable of scaling with any size space. Not only available in a wide variety of profiles and module sizes, there are also a variety of finishes available to help with any design project needs.
We deliver Rockfon® BeamGrid® open plenum ceiling systems throughout New England. Our locations in NH, CT and MA make it easy for our clients to get materials quickly and cost effectively. Our extensive fleet of boom trucks, box trucks and flat beds allow us to handle projects of all shapes and sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Large scale open grid.
- Wide selection of profiles and module sizes.
- Variety of perimeter solutions.
- Painted and reflective finishes.
- Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold or microbial growth.
- Conveys intimacy of a lowered ceiling while maintaining openess.
- Beams scaled to suit the size of the space.
- Sustainable: 75%-100% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable.
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E 84
ASTM E1264 Classification
Type XX, pattern C, G per ASTM E 1264
Create attractive open ceilings in interior spaces.
0.032” aluminum finished on outer surface
Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold or microbial growth.
Sustainable: 75%-100% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable