Chicago Metallic™ Tempra™ 4000 HRCmax™ is a heavy duty narrow faced seismic ceiling suspension system made with the industry’s highest standard of recycled materials (65%), helping to maximize LEED construction results. With the same trusted design of the standard 4000 ceiling suspension Tempra™ 4000 HRCmax™ is most widely used for hospitals and healthcare facilities, retail locations, airports, galleries and office buildings.
The Chicago Metallic™ Tempra™ 4000 HRCmax™ is a versatile product that we are glad to have in our arsenal of products. As a leading distributor of Rockfon® and Chicago Metallic™ products we are excited to deliver the Tempra™ 4000 HRCmax™ suspension ceiling system throughout New England.
Features and Benefits
- ICC-ES 2631
- Custom module and color available.
- The industry standard of compatibility: acoustical tile, light fixtures and air diffusers.
- Chicago Metallic™ suspension systems meet a Class-A flame spread rating in accordance with ASTM standard E1264-08.
- Quick access to ceiling plenum.
- Cost and visual control.
- Sustainable: 65% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable, global/ regional manufacture, LEED RC value 58.
Chicago Metallic™ suspension systems meet a Class-A flame spread rating in accordance with ASTM standard E1264-08.
ASTM E1264 Classification
Hospitals, hospitality, retail, airports, transit, galleries, offices.
ASTM C 635 Heavy Duty (HD) main tee classification; commercial quality steel, hot-dip galvanized body and cap, 9/16″ width, 1-1/2″ and 1-5/8″ heights
65% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable, global/ regional manufacture, LEED RC value 58.