Rockfon’s® Chicago Metallic™ 4000 Tempra™ 9/16″ Exposed is an intermediate to heavy duty suspension system that is most commonly found in hospitals, healthcare facilities, retail locations, airports and office environments. Capable of working with standard and narrow reveal edge acoustical ceiling solutions the Chicago Metallic™ 4000 Tempra™ 9/16″ system is compatible with stab end cross tees and meets seismic requirements. Additional components are also available in HRCmax™ (High Recycled Content) to maximize results for sustainable construction projects.
We are proud to be a leading distributor of the Chicago Metallic™ 4000 Tempra™ 9/16″ system throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Connecticut. With three convenient locations we are able to deliver products to your doorstep using our extensive fleet of boom and box trucks, as well as, our flat beds.
Features and Benefits
- ICC-ES 2631
- Stab end cross tees meet Seismic D, E, F requirements
- Custom module and color available.
- The industry standard of compatibility: acoustical tile, light fixtures and air diffusers.
- Chicago Metallic™ suspension systems meet a Class-A flame spread rating in accordance with ASTM standard E1264-08.
- Quick access to ceiling plenum.
- Cost and visual control.
- Minimum 25% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable, global/ regional manufacture.
Chicago Metallic suspension systems meet a Class-A flame spread rating in accordance with ASTM standard E1264-08.
ASTM E1264 Classification
Hospitals, hospitality, retail, airports, transit, galleries, offices.
ASTM C 635 Heavy Duty (HD) and Intermediate Duty (ID) main tee classifications; commercial quality steel, hot-dip galvanized body and cap, 9/16″ width, 1-1/2″ and 1-5/8″ heights.
Minimum 25% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable, global/ regional manufacture.