Chicago Metallic™ 1200 HRCmax™ is a seismic ceiling suspension system made with the industry’s highest standard of recycled material (65%) which helps to maximize LEED results and create a more sustainable construction process. The suspension is heavy duty, with a Class A flame spread and includes Quick-Click™ integral clips for fast and sturdy installation. The Chicago Metallic™ 1200 HRCmax™ suspension system is suitable for general areas and commercial ceiling applications.
We are capable of distributing Rockfon’s® Chicago Metallic™ 1200 HRCmax™ceiling suspension systems throughout New England. Our locations in NH, CT and MA make it convenient for our clients to get their materials quickly and easily with our extensive fleet of boom trucks, box trucks and flat beds.
Features and Benefits
- The industry standard of compatibility: acoustical tile, light fixtures and air diffusers.
- Stab-in cross tees with QuickClick™ end clips.
- Complete seismic designs.
- Chicago Metallic™ suspension systems meet a Class-A flame spread rating in accordance with ASTM standard E1264-08.
- Cost control.
- Global compatibility and availability.
- Standard cross tee height ensures compatibility with straight and curved trim systems.
- Sustainable: 65% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable, global/regional manufacture, LEED RC value 69.
Chicago Metallic suspension systems meet a Class-A flame spread rating in accordance with ASTM standard E1264-08.
ASTM E1264 Classification
Sustainable, accessible, economical commercial ceiling suspension.
ASTM C 635 Heavy Duty (HD) main tee classification; commercial quality HDG-30 steel, galvanized body and cap, 15/16″ width, 1-1/2″ height. Meets all seismic code requirements.
Sustainable: 65% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable, global/ regional manufacture